Our History

A. Cozzi & Company Monuments, located on Mill Street in Watertown, NY, spans four generations of dedicated handcrafted quality service unmatch by any other monument business in this area. The business has been located at 619 Mill Street, in Watertown, since 1909.

Anthony Cozzi started the business in 1909 during World War II, He became will and the business was taken over by his nephew Richard Colesante. Richard ran the business until 1978, when his step-daughter Thelma (Colesante) Koelmel bought the business and continued their quality crafted stonework with her husband William. In 1998, Thelma's son Bill bought the business and operates this 100+ year operation with his wife Laurie on the came city lot in Watertown where it all started in 1909. A. Cozzi & Co. Monuments is the longest continuously run business in Watertown.